By Pim J. de Feyter,G. P. Gabriel Krestin
Updated to mirror the amazing advances in cardiac computed tomography (CT) imaging, the second one version of the best-selling Computed Tomography of the Coronary Arteries presents cardiologists and radiologists with a pragmatic textual content that explains the elemental rules and purposes of CT.
Written by means of popular foreign specialists within the box, this available source in actual fact provides the basics of the recent expertise of 64-slice imaging by utilizing top of the range illustrations, references, and tables.
- image post-processing
- coronary imaging for regular coronary arteries
- coronary pathology and coronary imaging
- coronary stenosis
- coronary plaque imaging and calcification
- chronic overall occlusion
- an evaluate of coronary stents
- coronary artery anomalies in adults
- coronary collaterals and pass grafts
- cardiac lots, intracardiac thrombi, and pericardial abnormalities
- great thoracic vessels
- noncardiac findings on CT calcium screening
- left ventricular function
- the way forward for cardiac CT imaging
- contrast-enhancement for coronary angiography
Read or Download Computed Tomography of the Coronary Arteries, Second Edition PDF
Best internal medicine books
While one is faced with an acute significant neurologic challenge, this booklet of reasonable measurement is probably not continually instantly to be had ( or has been "borrowed" by means of someone). This pocket dimension ebook compiles a variety of tables and figures typically selected to facilitate emergency care of significantly sick neurologic sufferers.
Fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base issues are relevant to the daily perform of virtually all components of patient-centered medication – either clinical and surgical. almost each point of those issues has skilled significant advancements in fresh years. Core options in the Disorders of Fluid, Electrolytes and Acid-Base Balance encompasses those new findings in accomplished reports of either pathophysiology and medical administration.
High blood pressure continues to be the major reason for cardiovascular morbidity and mortality regardless of current medical therapies. It has been expected that fifty% of Western civilization has high blood pressure and nearly 20% of sufferers have resistant high blood pressure. Renal denervation (RDN) is a minimally invasive, endovascular catheter established process utilizing radiofrequency ablation geared toward treating resistant high blood pressure.
With the purpose of bettering the prevention, prognosis and remedy of venous thromboembolism (VTE) in day by day medical practices, this reference offers quite a lot of views from overseas experts on examine touching on this ailment, exploring matters have an effect within the box, together with VTE and being pregnant, hypercoagulable states and chance components for VTE, and scientific acceptance of pulmonary embolism.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, An issue of Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Imaging Painful Spine Disorders E-Book
- ECG at a Glance
- Right Hemisphere Contributions to Lexical Semantics
- Heart Failure: Frontiers in Cardiology
- Thyroid Surgery: Preventing and Managing Complications
Additional info for Computed Tomography of the Coronary Arteries, Second Edition