By James J. Licari
- How can one defend digital assemblies from lengthy excessive humidity, excessive temperatures, salt spray or different terrestrial and area environments?
- What coating kinds can be utilized to guard microelectronics in army, house, automobile, or clinical environments?
- How can the chemistry of polymers be correlated to fascinating actual and electric properties?
- How can a layout engineer stay away from next capability mess ups because of corrosion, steel migration, electric degradation, outgassing?
- What are the easiest techniques that production can use to masks, fresh, arrange the skin, dispense the coating, and healing the coating?
- What caliber coverage and in-process checks can be utilized to guarantee reliability?
- What executive or requirements are available?
- How can natural coatings be chosen to satisfy OSHA, EPA, and different laws?
in addition to a dialogue of the conventional roles of coatings for moisture and environmental safeguard of revealed circuit assemblies, this e-book covers dielectric coatings that supply electric services comparable to the low-dielectric-constant dielectrics used to manufacture multilayer interconnect substrates and high-frequency, high-speed circuits.
fabrics engineers and chemists will profit significantly from a bankruptcy at the chemistry and houses of the most different types of polymer coatings together with: Epoxies, Polyimides, Silicones, Polyurethanes, Parylene, Benzocyclobenzene and so forth.
For production body of workers, there's a whole bankruptcy of over a dozen techniques for overlaying, cleansing, and floor practise and a complete assessment of over 20 procedures for the appliance and curing of coatings together with contemporary extrusion, meniscus, and curtain coating tools utilized in processing huge panels. the professionals and cons of every approach are given to assist the engineer in picking the optimal approach for his/her program. As an advantage, from his personal event, the writer discusses a few caveats that may support decrease expenditures and stay away from disasters.
ultimately, the writer discusses rules of OSHA, EPA, and different executive organisations that have led to formula alterations to fulfill VOC and toxicity standards. Tables of diverse army, advertisement, undefined, and NASA standards are given to aid the engineer pick out the right kind callout.
Read Online or Download Coating Materials for Electronic Applications: Polymers, Processing, Reliability, Testing (Materials and Processes for Electronic Applications) PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
Complaints of the eu Membrane Society XVI Annual summer time college on Integration of Membrane tactics into Bioconversions, held August 22-27, 1999, in Veszprém, Hungary. the aim of this ebook is to provide an summary of the present state of affairs of membrane separation approaches within the box of bioengineering and in addition to explain how their joint program probabilities can be utilized in either laboratory and business scale purposes.
During this first ebook on an additive team of starting to be value, the authors overview the industrial ingredients available to buy. The functions chapters offer you a step-by-step description of concepts to choose and comprise those ingredients in quite a few items. Engineers and scientits enthusiastic about polymer processing want functional information regarding those ingredients, their purposes, and correct and secure dealing with.
Lots of the developments in communique, desktops, medication, and air and water purity are associated with macromolecules and a primary knowing of the foundations that govern their habit. those basics are explored in Carraher's Polymer Chemistry, 9th version. carrying on with the culture of earlier volumes, the most recent version presents a well-rounded presentation of the foundations and functions of polymers.
This e-book introduces a number of purposes of liquid crystalline polymers because the rising new category of excessive functionality novel fabrics. The authors aspect the constructive homes of those LCs together with optical anisotropic, transparency and simple regulate over constitution. This interdisciplinary paintings comprises necessary enter from foreign initiatives with designated specialize in using liquid crystalline polymers and/or nanocomposites.
- Manufacture Of Narrow Woven Fabrics - Ribbons, Trimmings, Edgings, Etc - Giving Description Of The Various Yarns Used, The Construction Of Weaves And Novelties ... Also Desriptive Matter As To Looms, Etc.
- Microchemistry: Spectroscopy and Chemistry in Small Domains (North-Holland Delta Series)
- Sustainability in Denim (The Textile Institute Book Series)
- Polymer-Carbon Nanotube Composites: Preparation, Properties and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- Apparel Manufacturing Technology
- Modern Polyesters: Chemistry and Technology of Polyesters and Copolyesters (Wiley Series in Polymer Science)
Additional resources for Coating Materials for Electronic Applications: Polymers, Processing, Reliability, Testing (Materials and Processes for Electronic Applications)