By Barry L. Zaret,George A. Beller
Clinical Nuclear Cardiology—now in its fourth edition—covers the large scientific development during this box, concentrating on new instrumentation and methods. Drs. Barry L. Zaret and George A Beller tackle the most recent advancements in know-how, radiopharmaceuticals, molecular imaging, and perfusion imaging. completely revised to incorporate 20 new chapters—Digital/Fast SPECT, Imaging in Revascularized sufferers, and more—this re-creation offers state of the art assistance on key parts and scorching themes with attractive visuals. on-line entry to the totally searchable textual content at expertconsult.com contains hugely illustrated case experiences that allow you to see the matter utilizing numerous imaging modalities. In different phrases, this is often a useful source no clinician or researcher in nuclear cardiology might be without.
- Features an article and contributing group of globally leaders in nuclear cardiology to supply you with present and authoritative guidance.
- Includes a piece concentrating on acute coronary syndromes to supply you with useful administration instruments for those conditions.
- Presents a full-color layout that permits colour photographs to be built-in in the course of the text.
- Includes entry to the absolutely searchable contents of the publication on-line at expertconsult.com, in addition to hugely illustrated case stories that allow you to see the matter utilizing numerous imaging modalities.
- Features 20 new chapters together with mobile Mechanisms of Tracer Uptake and Clearance; Attenuation/Scatter Corrections: medical elements; Hybrid Imaging; Digital/Fast SPECT; Imaging in Revascularized sufferers; and more.
- Focuses on perfusion imaging in a piece devoted to this sizzling subject so that you get the entire details you want to remain current.
Read Online or Download Clinical Nuclear Cardiology: State of the Art and Future Directions PDF
Best internal medicine books
While one is faced with an acute significant neurologic challenge, this publication of average measurement is probably not constantly instantly to be had ( or has been "borrowed" through someone). This pocket measurement book compiles a variety of tables and figures typically selected to facilitate emergency care of significantly ailing neurologic sufferers.
Fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base problems are primary to the day by day perform of virtually all components of patient-centered medication – either scientific and surgical. almost each element of those issues has skilled significant advancements in fresh years. Core ideas in the Disorders of Fluid, Electrolytes and Acid-Base Balance encompasses those new findings in accomplished reports of either pathophysiology and medical administration.
High blood pressure is still the best reason behind cardiovascular morbidity and mortality even with current medical therapies. It has been predicted that fifty% of Western civilization has high blood pressure and nearly 20% of sufferers have resistant high blood pressure. Renal denervation (RDN) is a minimally invasive, endovascular catheter dependent technique utilizing radiofrequency ablation geared toward treating resistant high blood pressure.
With the purpose of enhancing the prevention, prognosis and therapy of venous thromboembolism (VTE) in day by day medical practices, this reference offers quite a lot of views from foreign experts on study relating this affliction, exploring topics have an effect within the box, together with VTE and being pregnant, hypercoagulable states and danger elements for VTE, and medical acceptance of pulmonary embolism.
- Essentials of Neurosurgical Anesthesia & Critical Care: Strategies for Prevention, Early Detection, and Successful Management of Perioperative Complications
- Urologic Surgical Pathology E-Book (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
- History of the Treatment of Spinal Injuries
- Basic Arrhythmias: Pearson New International Edition
- Neuroblastoma: 1 (Pediatric Cancer)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Stored ECGs: Clinical Management and Case Reports
Extra resources for Clinical Nuclear Cardiology: State of the Art and Future Directions