By Navin Nanda,Ming Chon Hsiung,Andrew P. Miller,Fadi G. Hage
This entire, state of the art assessment of either live/real time 3D transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography illustrates either basic and pathologic cardiovascular
findings. With greater than 800 photographs that element the means of acting those experiences and reveal a variety of cardiovascular pathologies, in addition to a DVD containing greater than 350 relocating photos, it's a necessary compendium for either beginner and skilled practitioners.
The e-book opens with chapters at the background of 3D echocardiography and simple and technical points of live/real time 3D transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiograpy, then considers:
- normal anatomy, exam protocols, and the procedure for appearing live/real time 3D transthoracic echocardiography
- abnormalities affecting the mitral, aortic, tricuspid, and pulmonary valves and the aorta
- prosthetic center valves
- 3D echocardiographic review of left and correct ventricular functionality, ischemic middle sickness, and cardiomyopathies
- congenital cardiac lesions
- tumors and different mass lesions
- pericardial disorders
- live/real time 3D transesophageal echocardiography
It concludes with assurance of a few of the latest advances in 3D know-how, genuine time full-volume imaging, and 3D wall monitoring, together with 3D evaluate of pressure, pressure price, twist, and torsion.
Vividly demonstrating the prevalence of 3D echocardiography over traditional second imaging in numerous medical occasions, this rigorously produced quantity indicates how you can use the latest expertise for larger evaluate of cardiovascular disease.