By Michael R. Jaff,Bruce L. Mintz,Jessica Mintz
- Clinically centred, case-based advisor with self-assessment in each one part from the world's major experts
- Companion web site that includes downloadable models of the book's approximately two hundred photographs for simple integration into your individual presentations.
Read or Download Atlas of Clinical Vascular Medicine PDF
Best internal medicine books
Whilst one is faced with an acute significant neurologic challenge, this e-book of reasonable measurement is probably not continually instantly on hand ( or has been "borrowed" through someone). This pocket dimension book compiles a range of tables and figures usually selected to facilitate emergency care of significantly unwell neurologic sufferers.
Fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base issues are relevant to the daily perform of virtually all components of patient-centered medication – either clinical and surgical. almost each element of those issues has skilled significant advancements in contemporary years. Core techniques in the Disorders of Fluid, Electrolytes and Acid-Base Balance encompasses those new findings in complete stories of either pathophysiology and scientific administration.
High blood pressure is still the top reason behind cardiovascular morbidity and mortality inspite of current medical therapies. It has been envisioned that fifty% of Western civilization has high blood pressure and nearly 20% of sufferers have resistant high blood pressure. Renal denervation (RDN) is a minimally invasive, endovascular catheter dependent strategy utilizing radiofrequency ablation geared toward treating resistant high blood pressure.
With the purpose of enhancing the prevention, prognosis and therapy of venous thromboembolism (VTE) in day by day medical practices, this reference presents a variety of views from overseas experts on study referring to this sickness, exploring matters have an effect within the box, together with VTE and being pregnant, hypercoagulable states and threat components for VTE, and medical reputation of pulmonary embolism.
- Myocardial Ischemia and Preconditioning (Progress in Experimental Cardiology)
- AJCC Cancer Staging Atlas: A Companion to the Seventh Editions of the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual and Handbook
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, An issue of Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Handbook of Nuclear Cardiology: Cardiac SPECT and Cardiac PET
- Pediatric Board Study Guide: A Last Minute Review
- Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology E-Book (Cassidy, Textbook of Pediatric)
Extra info for Atlas of Clinical Vascular Medicine